The agency offers an extensive Supported Employment Program for persons recovering from severe and persistent mental illness. The Supported Employment Program emphasizes competitive employment and rapid job search, based on the individual’s vocational skills and interests. Job coaching is used to provide support for the individual once employment is obtained. Supportive communication between employer and individual is available as long as the support is needed and/or desired.
Supported Employment/Supported Education (SEED) program
The program is for emerging adults ages 16-26. The purpose of Supported Education is to assist youth and emerging adults with their educational goals. This service is available while the individual is enrolled in mental health services.
The aim of this service is to:
- Help individuals to identify and achieve their educational goals.
- Advocate for academic accommodations when appropriate.
- Assist with time management and study skills.
- Provide follow-along support.
- Provide support and guidance, to Individuals enrolled in educational programs and required training, that lead to gainful employment, in the job or career of the Individual’s choice.
- Promote hope and recovery.
No Initial Appointments are Needed. Walk-Ins are Welcome at an outpatient site between 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Staff Quick Links
Below is a quick resource for Bridge Health staff.
Employment: 706.638.5580 Ext 4114
Clinical Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 1110
Billing Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4140
Business Q&A: 706.638.5580 Ext 4122
Executive Director: 706.638.5584
Nurse Line: 706.806.1236
Individual Complaints: 844.815.8233
GA Crisis & Access Line: 800.715.4225
TREK Foster Care: 833.675.8735