We have partnered with the Lookout Mountain Judicial Circuit to create a Drug Court Accountability Program that serves offenders residing in Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, and Walker Counties. This program began in 2017 to provide intervention to non-violent offenders with substance abuse issues.
To protect the community by decreasing drug-related crime, and reducing recidivism by changing the defendant’s drug-using behavior through accountability and community-based treatment.
The Drug Court program is a five-phase intervention program for adults who have pled guilty to one or more non-violent drug offenses and who are having difficulty staying clean and sober.
- Phase 1: Stabilization and Early Recovery (3 months minimum)
- Phase 2: Understanding Recovery Principles and Skills (3 months minimum)
- Phase 3: Putting Recovery Principles and Skills into Practice (3 months minimum)
- Phase 4: Maintenance and Developing a Recovery Network (4 months minimum)
- Phase 5: Continuing Care (6 months minimum)
For more information please visit LMJC Drug Court Information