A message from Human Resources
It is our mission to:
- Develop an attitude of teamwork and quality in our day-to-day operations.
- Create an atmosphere which fosters challenges, fun, safety, and cleanliness.
- Respect team members’ values which may be different from our own.
- Accept responsibility for promoting ethical and legal conduct in personal and business practices.
- Communicate in a candid and fair manner with the diverse work force
- To provide effective human resource management by developing and implementing policies, programs, and services which contribute to the attainment of agency and employee goals by:
- Properly balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the Agency;
- Ensuring a diverse workforce in a safe and discrimination/harassment-free environment by maintaining compliance with employment laws and government regulations; providing management and employee training; and developing policies and procedures;
- Recruiting the most qualified employees by ensuring an effective internal interview process; increasing company visibility in the employment marketplace; identifying the best and most cost effective recruitment sources; and
- Retaining our valued employees by assuring effective leadership qualities in our managers; providing competitive wages and benefits; conducting exit interviews and supplying relevant feedback to management; and enhancing two-way communication between employees and management.